B. Payment Policy
C. Cancellation Policy
Any and all clients and or the representatives of any individual or group renting space from. Pearl Studios NYC must first read and sign this Rental Agreement prior to the initial booking.
It is the responsibility of the client and or their representatives to inform the individuals renting the space of the below terms and conditions. Pearl Studios NYC is to be held harmless for any injuries that may occur on said premise. Pearl Studios NYC is not responsible for any personal property that may be left or stored at the premise whether temporarily or long term. Storage fee charges do not include insurance against theft.
- Upon entrance, all clients must check in at reception. All clients must adhere to all Governmental and Fire Regulations. All stairways are to be kept clear of debris in compliance with Governmental and Fire codes.
- Payment must be made before occupying the room unless prior arrangements were made with Management.
- Clients must arrive on time. Time will not be extended for tardiness. Client must vacate their space on time to accommodate the next client coming in. No exceptions will be made.
- It is the client's responsibility to set up and break down all outside or Pearl provided equipment during their allotted time. This includes but is not limited to chairs, tables, music stands, musical equipment, etc.
- All rent spaces must be kept clean and free of debris with rented equipment back in its original space and all trash put in the trash cans. This is to be done in the allotted rental time. Please check that no personal belongings have been left behind. Pearl Studios NYC, LLC. is not responsible for any personal belongings left on the premises.
- Hallways must be a quiet zone. There is to be no rehearsing or warming up in the hallways. Please keep all common areas free of debris and in a neat condition. This includes but is not limited to the dressing area, waiting areas, bathrooms, etc. Client will be responsible for any damages that may occur.
- All pianos will be treated with the greatest of care. There is to be no food, drinks, purses, backpacks, clothing, etc. placed on pianos. If a client is found to have violated these rules, a fine may be applied to the cost of the room.
- Specification of use of space must be pre-arranged with management prior to renting. Any use of any sound system must first be cleared by management.
- Tap dancing is allowed with prior consent from management. No black soled shoes are to be worn in the rooms.
- Management reserves the right to move clients to a space either equal or larger with the same equipment.
- Management reserves the right to remove anyone who violates this agreement and terminate the use of the facility.
B. Payment Policy
All payments must be received before use of any space unless prior arrangements have been made through Management. All first time clients will need to reserve a room with a major credit card and pay cash before occupying the room. This credit card will then be kept on file for the Client. If the Client does not pay the rental fee before the specified start time, his credit card will be charged the appropriate rental fee.
- Future bookings can be paid by the method of cash, cashier checks, money orders, bank cards or major credit cards as long as the amount exceeds $25.00. A client who has maintained an account for more than 120-days may pay by check. We will not accept third party checks. A returned check fee charge of $30.00 plus the rental amount will be assessed against the credit card on record and checks will no longer be acceptable as form of payment.
- Any deposits or monthly rental fees must be paid by the date stated on the generated invoice or the agreed upon date approved through the Management office.
- No booking is complete unless all deposit fees are received.
- A payment made more than 5 days late will be assessed a late charge fee at 18% annually or 1.5% per month.
C. Cancellation Policy
Please note the timeline in order to receive a credit for on-time cancellations.
- Rental time of 1-2 hours requires no less than 48 hours notice for cancellation.
- Rental time of 2.5 -7.5 hours requires no less than 72 hours notice for cancellation.
- Rental time of 8 or more hours in one booking requires no less than a 7 day notice for cancellation.
- Established clients who hold space on a regular basis are required to cancel no less than 72 hours prior.
- Any rental block of more than 5 days with a block of 6-8 hours per day requires no less than a 2 week notice for cancellation.
If the above timeline is not followed, Management reserves the right not to return any deposit refunds or issue a credit. Client will be charged the full amount for the rental if the space is cancelled late. Management will return any deposits or full charges if said space can be rented on late notice. Please note your cancellation number given to you at the time of cancellation in order to receive proper credit if applicable.